We thank you for your continued patronage.
In accordance with the government policy， we will revise our measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection after March 13， 2023， and will implement the following measures for the time being.
- We will continue to place alcohol sanitizers to ensure that customers feel at ease.
- Please refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are not feeling well， such as if you have a fever， cough， or other symptoms.
We appreciate your cooperation in taking your temperature when you enter the restaurant.
- Please use the cash tray when paying your bill.
- We ask for your understanding that the acrylic panels at the cash register will remain in place to prevent droplet infection.
- Employees will continue to check their physical condition and wear masks.
- Appropriate cleaning and disinfection of the restaurant will be carried out continuously.
- Ventilation will be provided as needed throughout the store.